Event and Meeting Cancellations
Please visit our Facebook and Twitter page for announcements.
Cancellations (As of March 30, 2020) - Unless otherwise noted, the following meeting have been postponed until further notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to resuming these activities when this public health crisis has passed.
- Cancer Support Group Meeting
- Collective Goods Sale - April 2-3, 2020, White River Medical Center
- Community Health Education - Hepatitis C, April 14, 2020
- Explorer Post 1710
- New Mom Support Group
- Preoperative Joint Replacement Education - April Dates
- Prepared Childbirth and Breastfeeding Education
- Senior Centers in Ash Flat, Brockwell, Cherokee Village, Hardy, Mountain View - If you are a client of a Senior Center, please call the Center so that we may make arrangements to have meals delivered to you.
When You Need to an Appointment with Your Primary Care Provider
White River Health System Primary Care Clinics offer telemedicine (video) visits. Patients may use telemedicine from any smart phone, tablet, or computer with webcam.
Telemedicine Visit Instructions
1. Call your provider to schedule an appointment
2. Inform the clinic staff you would like to use telemedicine for your appointment. Provide the staff with a working email address.
3. The clinic staff will email an appointment link to you. At your appointment time, click on the link to initiate the session with your provider.
Our providers will be in the clinic for any patients who needs to see a provider in person. All WRHS clinics are implementing special precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We ask that patients following the following steps for in-person clinic visits.
1. Call your provider to schedule an appointment.
2. Please call the clinic from your care when you arrive. A clinic staff member will come to your car, take your temperature, and ask screening questions about your symptoms.
3. We will bring patients into the clinic one at a time. Family members will be required to remain in their car except for children and patients who need assistance.
Clinic staff members are meticulously cleaning clinics and practicing strict infection prevention. We want to assure our patients that we are available to meet all their medical needs.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911. If you feel you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit WaveLink or call your primary care provider.