After skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the United States.
White River Medical Center is proud to offer this Annual Free and Open to the public Prostate Cancer Screening.
To make an appointment for the 2019 Prostate Screening please call: 870-262-1780 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services will be provided by Drs. John Allgood, Hunter Brown, and Robert Emery, and APRN, Carla Smith.
Who is at risk for prostate cancer?
Any man can get prostate cancer. But the risk is higher for men who:
- Are age 50 or older
- Are African American
- Have a father, brother, or son who had prostate cancer
What do I ask the doctor?
Here are some questions you may want to ask:
- Am I at higher risk for prostate cancer?
- Are there things I can do to lower my risk for prostate cancer?
- What are the risks and benefits of prostate cancer screening and treatment for me?
- Are there any warning signs or symptoms of prostate cancer I should look out for?