The mission of White River Health System is to provide quality healthcare and improve the health of our communities.
The Vision of White River Health System is to provide an environment where patients choose to receive care, employees desire to work, physicians want to practice and families and visitors feel welcome.
Compassion - We foster a culture of empathy, caring, and concern.
Accountability - Through integrity and honesty, we take ownership of our responsibilities and actions to promote trust.
Respect - We treat each individual with dignity, encourage creativity, and assist one another to reach our fullest potential
Excellence - We strive to consistently achieve the highest standards of performance through continuous improvement in patient care, quality and innovation.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
We recognize PRIDE as taking a Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence.
- Prompt Service - I will provide timely, courteous care and communications in all encounters.
- Respect -I will treat everyone as I would expect to be treated; I will promote a positive experience by using AIDET.
- Involved -I will demonstrate ownership by supporting change with a positive attitude, staying informed, and delivering excellence as a standard of care.
- Demeanor - I will display a professional image with willingness to serve with passion, enthusiasm, and teamwork.
- Environmental Focus - I will strive to provide a calm, healing, safe, clean, and hazard free environment.
FACILITIES & SERVICE AREAS
White River Health System (WRHS) is an acute care, multi-facility, not-for-profit, regional referral center serving North Central Arkansas since 1976, when it was established as the White River Medical Center (WRMC). In 1999, WRHS added Stone County Medical Center (SCMC), located in Mountain View, to the growing number of service locations. The WRHS service area now includes nine counties: Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Sharp, Stone and parts of Cleburne, Lawrence and Van Buren.
Each year White River Heath System publishes an Annual Report. The document profiles our accomplishments as a healthcare system and our plans to further develop the medical community serving North Central Arkansas. 2017 Annual Report